Friday, April 15, 2011

The WKND! Amen!

Recently, I have been bombarded with news.  Even, some very interesting news.  However, beyond that...I've been praying.  Praying for answers.  Praying for His presence to be known.  And it could be that today is a Friday, but I feel like some sort of comfort and peace has come out of this day.  

First off, my doctor increased my dosage of Lyrica, the drug I take for my fibromyalgia.  And so that is good news to hear that he is okay with doing that.  I realized today that I can't hardly wear my rings any longer because the pressure of them on my hand hurts!!!  It's kind of ridiculous if you ask me.  But whatever.  So hopefully the increase will show positive improvement.  :)  

I was able to finish a presentation last night and it seemed to go well this morning.  It was INCREDIBLY hard to understand and thus turn around and teach...so I am excited to have that done with.  However, I have to mess with this ridiculous paper for that class now.  So, that will be ONE thing that will consume my wknd.  Not to mention all of the other homework that I have to get done.  I actually missed turning in an assignment today, due to lack of understanding.  And that is VERY MUCH unlike me.  That's okay though.  I have extra credit and I am on good terms with the professor.  She's fantastic.  By FAR my favorite class! :)  So, lots to do with revising my short story and working on my oral history religion project.  

My weekend will be consumed by homework.  But hopefully I will feel good.  Laundry is being done.  And an audition is being prepared.  And I am THRILLED to be transferring!!!  Though, I'm not so sure about the marching band thing.  Still prayin' on that one!  Anyhow, that's all I have for now!  

8 or so days until Easter!!!  Wahoo! (I'm a creeper...)  

No comments:

Post a Comment