Monday, April 18, 2011

Connected

I guess my natural inclinations of being a college student LOVES that class was canceled today for my 2pm class.  I gotta admit, that class isn’t my favorite.  It is a hard class, because I have NO clue what the professor wants.  It’s three weeks til the end of the semester, and I am TERRIFIED of the final.  We haven’t had any tests in this class, so I’m going into the final blind.  Anyhow, that class was canceled so I’m extremely happy for the break. 

Also, I have no clue what I’m supposed to do tomorrow.  There is this Shakespearean Renaissance Fair that the English Society is putting on tomorrow, but I haven’t been to a meeting in forever, so I have no idea what I am supposed to do for it.  I’ve thought about just skipping out and abandoning the English Society for the rest of the semester.  I know they really don’t care, except for one particular person whom I’ve become very fond of.  She is willing to sit and watch Netflix with me and call it a good time!  So, that’s especially awesome.  PLUS, we get to sit in the car with each other for nearly four hours on Wednesday as we make the trek homeward.  I’m looking forward to the conversation.  We had a great time last time talking about anything and everything from boys to women’s health, and music to Jesus.  SO…I can’t wait to see what this car ride brings. 

Really, I can’t wait to be home.  HOME for good.  Well, until I move on with my life and get my own.  I can’t wait to see my best friend in the whole wide world who understands me better than I understand me most of the time.  And my sibs and Grandma.  SOOOO exciting.  Oh, and the parentals.  Haha…But, yes…I can’t wait to be home. 

Thought of the day…I would die without technology.  I hardly made it through this morning without technology.  I didn’t have my phone or internet available this morning.  Not being able to connect to those who are all the way across the state from me is a CRAZY idea.  So, I’m definitely connected.  There’s no other way at this point in time…snail mail is just that…snail mail.  Lol. 

Anyhow, I think that’s all I have for you.  I love the movie How to Train your Dragon!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment