Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sweet Sunday

So today is SUNDAY!!!  In fact, today is Palm Sunday, which is one of my favorite times in the church because it is when we recognize the beginning of Holy Week as the people welcomed Jesus shouting "Hosanna" as He came into Jerusalem.  It is when we welcome Jesus into our lives as King and let Him reign in our hearts!  :)  SO...It is always really exciting!  

Church was refreshing today.  The pastor talked about me (name-less) in the sermon today.  It was kind of strange, but vague that in a 3,000-member church, it doesn't really matter.  It could have been just about anyone!  But that's okay.  I'll admit that I've been angry at God lately.  But, He knows that.  OH, He DEFINITELY knows that.  And so, we are getting through.  We always do.  Sometimes it takes longer than others.  And sometimes, more damage is done than other times.  So, it just depends.  But, as life seems to be going in the right direction and as I'm beginning to get excited about transferring and moving back close to home, it makes me praise God more than yell at Him.  Sure, there are still days where all I do is yell.  But, He cried out on the cross, so I am MORE than welcome to express my feelings too.  (A little snippet of what I learned at church today.  Well, more like what I was validated...)  

Anyhow, I got home from church, did a little reading, and watched a cute movie.  Worked on a little devotion for the Pray. Study. Grow. devotional material my church puts out in the bulletin every week.  And now, I'm going to relax.  Read a bit.  Finish up left-over homework.  And enjoy my sweet Sunday.  I'm not stressed at all about this week.  It should be good!  So, happy SHORT week!!!  Lookin' forward to being home for Easter and seeing my family and Sista!!!  :)  

OH...SWEET SUNDAY!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment