Wednesday, April 13, 2011

OUT of Options

On TOP of everything else today, which continues to be a horrible pain day, I am currently out of options.  Neither one of my freakin' doctors are willing to treat my fibro pain.  One doctor "just doesn't treat that kind of stuff."  AND THE OTHER, refuses to give out any pain meds stronger than tylenol or tramadol.  Neither of previous meds work for me.  I have exhausted tylenol.  And I can't take tramadol with the other meds I'm on, nor did it work as well as needed when I was on it before.  Needless to say, I'm in tears right now because I don't know what to do.  I'm in enough pain right now, that I would probably call it a 9 with the anxiety that I've had today as well as the usual pain and forming migraine.  I would go to the ER if I had more than fibromyalgia pain.  My migraine isn't severe enough that I would go to the ER, though it could get there if this anxiety and tension continue.  I'm just feeling pure pain right now from everything.  There isn't a part of my body that doesn't hurt right now, even my lil' toe hurts.  I am livid that neither doctor who BOTH CONFIRM the diagnosis of fibro will BOTH NOT treat me for it.  75mg of Lyrica twice a day is NOT doing enough.  Sorry docs, but ya gotta do something more.  I really cannot live like this.  I have no idea how I am supposed to make it through the day.  Fatigue has exhausted me much too quickly and the pain keeps on churnin'.  Sleep does not revive me.  Sorry, it doesn't work like that.  The sleep I get doesn't seem to go into REM sleep, so it IS NOT good sleep.  Anyhow, I'm still going to push myself to go to prayer night tonight.  If there is anything that I need right now, prayer is certainly something on my list.  And other options that don't take forever are on my list too.  SOOOO done with finding docs, etc.  I MOSTLY have answers...now can I get a doctor who will treat the pain???  Preferably before I die???  I'd like to live my life?  I heard that I only get one of 'em!   

No comments:

Post a Comment