Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hop, Hop at 1am!

Being the mini-mom that I am, I had a few things to take care of tonight, before I nestled into bed after a long HARD day.  While I didn't spend a fortune making Easter happen, it works and the kiddos will be happy with it.  Though, there is a WHOLE lot of stinkin' chocolate that has been distributed amongst the baskets!  Hoping that I am alive to see morning for the sunrise Easter service!  So, here's some pics from tonight's handy-work! 

The baskets!!!  With the crocheted bunnies by my sister, Nichole!
The Easter Bunny's note, mess, and Noah's Ark eggs!
The impressive hide of the year!
My tired, yet always posing, Helper!
Alright!  That's all the pics I'm posting tonight!  I'm exhausted and I have to be up soon, as in 4 hours from now!  So, I do hope that you all have a blessed Easter!  May you remember that it's more than bunnies and Easter eggs...It's about Christ's love for us to, not only die a HORRIBLE death on the cross for us, but also to conquer death itself so that we can live eternally with our God!!!  Jesus is RISEN!  ALLELUIA! 

4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! We are not going to sunrise... though I am up for it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I SOOO almost didn't go to sunrise. I did. But I'm not sure how well I'm going to make it through today! BUT...Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly awesome I am in awes of your capabilities! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for being the "mini mom" that you always have been. It was indeed impressive! I love you!

    ReplyDelete