Friday, April 22, 2011

Sistas

This is just a quick post to tell you all how much I adore sisters.  Kind of funky.  But I really do love my sisters to death!  Morgan is my little sister.  She's a legit blood relative.  She's awesome.  She plays the clarinet, so she is playing her songs that her middle school band has been working on.  Right now, she is playing something that is like the best of Glee or something crazy like that.  She is a good clarinetist though, so I'm not complainin'!  I love her.

My next sister is not blood related.  She is Morgan's best friend.  They have known each other, legitimately since they were two.  My mom baby sat her.  She's great.  Those two are growing up so fast!!!!  They will be teenagers soon.  I feel like I'm getting so old so quickly!  It's like I've missed half of their lives while living mine!

Update on what my sista's playin'...now it's some weird song and she has her mouthpiece off and is making a siren like sound.  I don't like this song very much.  And it's really fast, so I can hear her foot banging the ground.  Oh the joys of havin' young players!  :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my last sister dearly.  You all know her as Nichole.  I've talked about her before on here.  :)  She isn't related by blood either.  It is by the grace of God that we met and talked to each other even more after knowing each other for over a year!  I sometimes wonder if we'd started talking even sooner if things would still be this awesome.  But somehow I know that it is because we started talking when we both needed a friend most.  So, she is probably the...yeah, cliche comin' in here...she is probably the best thing that has happened to me EVER.  Although, if she ever takes me to a haunted house, that may change.  Haha.  BUT...I have always wanted an older sister, so having someone to look up to when times are rough is really inspiring!  I love her like a sista!  We've decided that sisters are more of what we are than besties!  Lol.  So I call her my sister! 

I love all three of my sisters.  They are my favorite people!  EVER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment