Sunday, April 24, 2011

FBYTG+30 Wrap-Up

So, this post will probably be short.  But I wanted to say a few things about my Lenten experience.  :)  In all honesty, I didn't keep "to the fullest extent" any of my Lenten commitments.  I use Google all the time, but I must say that I researched NOTHING in regards to my health.  It was quite refreshing.  So, I am pleased to say that my goal...well God's goal...was accomplished during that time.  YouTube wasn't much of a concern.  I didn't obsessively get on it to pass the time.  I only used it once in a while to look up a song or watch a friend's video.  Not too much of a mess.  Facebook was kind of an interesting slip on that first Friday.  I won't go into it, but it was quickly recovered, and though I thought about Facebook a lot, I didn't mess up again after that.  My best friend did a great job of keeping me away from it.  :)  As for the +30 portion...It went great the first half of Lent.  Not so great the last half.  But it doesn't help that I was mad at God for a good portion of it.  But, we're working through it.  We'll see how it goes.

Couple things...I love blogging.  It allows me to be me much more than FB ever will.  I can't believe i was that stinkin' addicted to a social network.  Hopefully I won't ever be that way ever again.  AND...I have the greatest best friend ever.  She has helped me through more than just FB withdrawal in the last 46 days.  So, thanks to her.  And I hope you all have that awesome friend too! 

Okay...gonna watch Roswell now...Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment