Monday, April 11, 2011

Morning World

Hello!  This is a very short post to let you know how much my body hates me right now.  It hates me terribly.  Fibro hurts.  Arthritis, or whatever, hurts.  I have a headache already this morning.  And nothing I do is helping what-so-ever.  I thought sleep would help, but I've slept horribly all night.  Took me forever to get to sleep last night - about 45 minutes, which I suppose is normal, but unusual after a hard day that it was.  And I have been up every hour to two hours, and since about 4, I've been up about every 30 minutes or so.  

I'm not sure how I'm going to make it through today.  It hurts to move.  It hurts to type.  I can't imagine writing right now.  Driving seems like an impossible task.  I just don't know about this.  Hoping the meds will help more than expected!  BUT...This could be one long and hard Monday.  Good news?  No night class tonight! :)  However, I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to make it merely through my usual 8am-3pm day with my body the way it is today...  :'(

Anyhow, I think that's all I have for ya this morning.  Hopefully everyone else in the world is doing well!  ;)  Happy Monday??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment