Sunday, April 17, 2011

Desires

Tonight was hard.  I watched a movie while curled up in a ball trying to ignore the pain.  It was not the typical love story, as one might imagine.  But it portrayed one of our desires as humans to be more than one.  So, I wrote another haiku.  Call me crazy.  I'm still not the greatest with them...yet.  But, I figure I'll master this, as one says that it is the hardest type of poem to write, and call it quits on poetry.  Anyhow, although it wasn't the typical boy meets girl, they fall in love, have sex, get married kind of movie, it still got the point across.  Not going to lie, I want more than just me.  It's been just me for almost 20 years now.  I know that people say that I have plenty of time left, but I want someone who is willing to take my mind of things when I need them to and to talk about the serious stuff when needed.  Someone to cuddle into when I feel alone.  I desire more than just me. So here is the haiku, The Desire for More...

The Desire for More 
A Haiku by Samantha Fomera
Sense of loneliness.
Lacking, only one am I.
Two will come in time?

No comments:

Post a Comment