Saturday, April 23, 2011

Eggs Galore

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" - 2 Cor 5:17 (NIV)

Today, we died eggs.  It's kind of a process that takes forever when it comes to dealing with a six year-old who is STINKIN' CRAZY!!!  Haha.  He had a good time, but it was WAY too much work for me.  In the meantime, I must admit that I gave the boy brownies.  So, because Nichole and I are both gluten free, I made two batches of brownies.  One set was gluten-free, the other was gluten-full.  They were quite yummy.  So, between the brownies and the dying of the eggs, I'm done.  Not to mention that I went to clean grandma's place earlier this morning after not sleeping much last night.

So, rather than telling you all about the chillins dying eggs, I figured I would let you see the pics!  :)  Here they are!  There's a lot of them!




























Finished products!








2 comments: