Thursday, April 21, 2011

WAHOOOOOO!

(I'm a creeper.)

SO...I had my audition today for the school I'm transferring to...and it went FANTASTIC!  I played well.  And they are giving me scholarship money.  I am SOOOO excited that they aren't making me do marching band to get scholarship money, which is awesome because, with my health, marching band honestly scares me!  I think it is awesome that I get to play in the Wind Ensemble!  AND...take flute lessons and play in the flute ensemble!  My love for music is finally going to be utilized in some way, which I think is a pretty fantastic way! 

Currently, I'm at my dad's place making food, since I was too frantic this morning to eat.  (You would've thought that I've grown out of those days!)  Anyhow, I'm super excited that all of my tuition will be paid for by scholarships, grants, and loans.  Yes, I'll have to pay back the loans in the future, but it's a lot better than what it could be.  So, yes.  I'm thrilled and I just feel like saying that over and over and over!!!

I'm DEFINITELY transferring in the fall.  There is NO question in my mind about that!  YAY!   

No comments:

Post a Comment