Sunday, April 3, 2011

Swamped

Have you ever felt like the world was crashing around you with all that you have to do?  I call this feeling - swamped!  To the left, you'll see what most people think of when the word swamp is said. I think the picture and my feeling differ slightly...so NOT MUCH!

I have so much homework and preparations to make this week.  Next week is going to be CRAZY!  Even more so than this week.  And I'm not looking forward to it.  I hope that it goes better than I feel it will go, but this week has quite a ways to go before I'll be ready.  I feel like I'm in the middle of a swamp right now.  The mucky water.  The dreary trees all drooping into the water.  The green that lays on top of the water.  The foggy scene.  And possibly a rain coming soon.  Doesn't that sound like a place you want to vacation to?!  

I'm sure all will be fine.  But I'm stressed out.  This is the place I was hoping to avoid amidst all of it.  Even with giving up FB, I still can't seem to find enough time to get everything done.  This whole fatigue business is taking a toll, not to mention the whole ear/sinus infection I had this week.  It's hardly 10pm and I'm already considering bedtime after arising from bed after 10.5 (almost) solid hours of sleep.  I'm getting tired of being tired.  Doing one thing out of my day can drain so much energy.  It's hard to remember how much energy a shower can take, none the less GROCERY SHOPPING!  If I go grocery shopping...that is ALL I do that day.  It drains me.  By evening, I'm just ready to sleep.  That's all my body wants to do.  (Unless insomnia kicks in.)  

But, I'm swamped and fatigued.  I feel I've been swimming upstream and the race will only get harder.  I just hope I'm able to handle the challenge!      


No comments:

Post a Comment