Thursday, March 24, 2011

ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA

I've always wanted to name a blog that! 

Today's Scripture:
~ John 5:19-30
~ Proverbs 16
~ Romans 11-13

*Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. - Romans 12:11 (NIV)

*Through love and faithfulness sin is atoned for; through the fear of the Lord a man avoids evil. - Proverbs 16:6 (NIV)

ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA

The name of this blog is an accurate description of how I feel tonight.  I feel backwards.  Like everything I've done today has been taking more than one step backwards.  I did absolutely no school work, which pretty much makes today useless.  I ate gluten...BY FAR a bad idea.  And I have no idea why my body reacted to it the way it did!  Oh my goodness!  It's not like I have an allergy or intolerance to it, though I could have sworn otherwise tonight.  My stomach is STILL angry with me.  However, I did help someone out tonight who needed a boost.  I made dinner, helped clean up dinner, and hung out with her for a while.  We even did a devotion time together where we talked about Genesis 37...Joseph and the Ornate Coat.  It's interesting for me because I grew up in the church, and so did she, HOWEVER...She had NO idea what the story was about.  I actually got to tell the story.  Hardly needed a Bible to do it, considering she probably wouldn't have understood it that way either, but it was SOOO exciting to tell it to someone else.  Haha.  Anyhow, just seemed backwards since I was the one teaching the 49 year-old woman, rather than she teaching me.  Oh well.  I've always been the mature one???  

Well, since I was HORRIBLE and ate gluten tonight, my entire body seems to be responding.  Either to that or the LONG walk we went on with the dogs.  I felt bad cutting it short too.  It just WAS NOT going to happen.  So, I'm done for the night.   

No comments:

Post a Comment