Sunday, March 13, 2011

FBYTG+30 Update

Day 5

~ Job 11-15 (I think)
~ Proverbs 4
~ James 1

*Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. - James 1:27 (NIV)

I just want to announce that waking up early before church to do Me and Jesus time was DEFINITELY a challenge. Today is a bad day for pain (unknown reason).  SO, I dislike daylight savings time.  Unfortunately, I really didn't feel like doing much journaling this morning.  I have to crochet later, so I am saving the strength in my hands...This post won't be long. 

I have so much to do and not much time to do it in.  I have homework like crazy, because Spring break went by SO QUICKLY!  Oh, and while i don't regret not going on the mission trip to New Mexico with the college ministry, I do wish that I could do mission work like that these days.  I have less than two months until I'm no longer a teenager, and I DEFINITELY do not feel like a teenager these days.  Kind of sad.  And frustrating.  So, I'm working on finding ways to serve without wrecking havoc on my body.  Anyhow...My hands are totally done.  Adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment