Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Endings - Day 6

Monday's Readings:
~ John 15:1-8
~Job 18-19
~ Proverbs 5

*I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. - Job 19:25 (NIV)

Sometimes, it is just nice to have a happy ending when you are reading a depressing story.  That's kind of what it was like to read Job today...I just wanted to have a happy ending, and this verse really just foreshadowed what it was all about.  This verse captures what Easter is all about and what His return will be like.  Not going to lie, I'm pretty excited for it all.  But, it makes me wonder though.  Am I ready for His return?  Do I have too much to get rid of?  Or, have I told everyone that I am supposed to tell about Jesus?  Just a thought.  But a good one to ponder in the season of Lent. 

For those who know and love Jesus, there is a happy ending... :)

"And they all lived happily ever after.  The end!"

No comments:

Post a Comment