Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dose of Insomnia

Ever wondered what someone does or thinks about with a dose of insomnia???  Be prepared.  The time has come that you should be informed!

Okay, well, not by me.  But here is what is going through my mind tonight.

1.  Fibro sucks.  Like majorly.  Enough said on that one!


2.  Endo sucks.  Like, more than fibro.  And I don't even have it!  BUT...It is still endometriosis awareness month, so all you people better be wearing lots of yellow and telling ppl about it so that way we can have a cure one day!!!!!!!  :)  Also, say a prayer for all those women out there with it and who continue to have surgery after surgery for this sucky disease!


3.  Whatever else, if anything else, that haunts my body needs to go away or be treated via rheumy appt on Tuesday.  Which I'm kind of nervous about.  Not sure why.  Just new I suppose. 


4.  This bed squeaks a lot.  Every single time I move, even just to type.  Annoying.


5.  A teenager should not have to use a daily pill keeper thing to remember whether or not she took her meds.  I honestly hope it doesn't come to this.


6.  I should have ended with number five.  Now I must come up with more things.  Gotta end on a good number!  :)


7.  Aladdin is the name of my tiny beta fish.  He's cute.  Stubborn, but cute.  


8.  One heating blanket isn't working for me tonight.  May consider getting the other one out of my Dad's van in order to get warm enough tonight for my body to relax.  We'll see.  That takes too much energy.  


9.  Nine is a multiple of three which is my favorite number, which makes 9 a good number.  Sooo...


Good night!  :)  Happy Saturday!


OH...And I found this pic on a friend's blog and stole it from her.  Enjoy said picture!  Chronic pain sufferers ought understand this well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment