Friday, March 18, 2011

Fantastic Friday...Day 10

Today's Scripture:
~ John 3:31-36
~ Job 34-42
~ Proverbs 10

* Surely I spoke of things I did not understand, things to wonderful for me to know. - Job 42:3b (NIV)

Today has been a long, busy day.  But it is only the start of the BUSY weekend I have ahead of me.  I'm in quite a bit of pain tonight, so my guess is that this post will be short.  I am beginning to wonder if this cycle of pain is ever going to end.  I hardly have had any sort of a relief since it began.  It was nothing to bother with, until it got worse over time.  I'm trying to figure out why it came on so gradually.  Seems to be a huge trigger for migraines.  I've now had three this week.  Migraine meds are only half-way working.  Doctor will probably get a call on Monday from me.  Yippee.  No, not so much.  Kind of getting tired of it.  Okay...WAY tired of it. 

I finished Job today.  Not sure where I'm headed next.  I always love the first 6 verses of that last chapter.  The rest, I could care less!  But, it captures everything that Job and his friends have been discussing.  Finally Job realizes, I have no clue why all this crap happened, but God is here and He understands even when I can't.  So, I messed up. 

It just makes me happy to realize that I'm not the only one out there who questions God's judgment on certain things and to know that God is here with me.  Alright...I'm done.  Have a fantastic Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment