Thursday, March 10, 2011

Key Scriptures - Day 1 & 2

These were my key Scriptures the last couple days from the Scripture passages that I read. They are the ones that really stood out to me while I was reading and what I meditated on and wrote about in my journal. If you know me well enough, you can speculate what I received from it, but I'd ask you merely to use these Scriptures to see how they apply to your own life.

Day 1

~ John 1:1-5
~ Joel 2:1-32

*Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity. - Joel 2:13 (NIV)

Day 2

~John 1:14-18
~ Job 1-4
~ Proverbs 1

*The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. - Proverbs 1:7 (NIV)
*If you had responded to my rebuke, I would have poured out my heart to you and made my thoughts known to you. - Proverbs 1:23 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment