Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Thought

I have one thought.  That's all for now.  More will come, I'm sure.  BUT...this may come as a surprise to some:

I want a tattoo. 

Of course, I want it somewhere that can be covered when necessary.  I want it on my shoulder blade.  I want it to be affiliated with what I believe, whether that is a cross and/or a butterfly.  I also want the Hebrew phrase "The Lord who Heals" somewhere on or around the picture, whatever that may be.  I LOVE the meaning behind the phrase.  And it is so much a part of me now that I feel it would be a worthy piece of art on my body.  :)  And, for those whom may believe this is not biblical, I'll fight that fight when it isn't approaching midnight...

I'm not sure when this whole shin-dig will happen.  First, the money must be there and the design figured out.  Secondly, I'm a wimp, so my sister/bestie must be available.  And thirdly, I have to overcome my wimp-ness.  Lol.  But it's true...

I want a tattoo.  And I am going to get one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment