Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Here!

So here we are.  May 10th.  Today is the day I've waited for since sometime in February!!!  Today, I see Dr. Hunt.  She is a rheumatologist who treats fibro and who knows what else?!  Hopefully, she can help with the pain.  Not gonna lie, I have no clue where I'm going.  Thanks to GPSs I'm not too worried about it.  I just don't want to wander the halls and miss my appt.  ;)  I really am hoping that it is easy to find though.  I'm not in the mood to search for places today.  I'm in pain.  I'm beginning to be annoyed by the song Blessings by Laura Story, but it's the only way for me to make some sort of peace with being in pain.  But anyway, onto a nicer topic.......

Okay, so not so nice.  Finals week.  It really sucks.  I'm stressed still.  My back is probably as hard as a rock and I have to force myself to get ready in the morning because I just don't want to get out of bed.  I feel like finals' week is a student's worse nightmare, but they still make us do it.  I don't get it.  I also am incredibly nervous for this whole essay test tomorrow.  I won't have much time to study today, although it is my hopes that I can get time in to study today after my appointment.  If I don't study, I will legitimately fail.  I already am hoping that I can manage to get it all done and put everything I know on the paper.  I think it will be easier than she is making it sound, but that doesn't comfort me any.  Lol.  I will be writing on each essay for 20 minutes and I will probably die afterward.  But, who knows?!  I may survive to go home with a load of stuff that I have yet to pack.  Haha.  I'm soooo not even close to having my apartment close to moving.  Okay...onto a nicer topic......

I'm going to daily mass today again.  I must admit it gets my priorities straight for the day.  I am excited to go to St. Cletus' daily mass too!  I think they even pray the Rosary afterward...which is different for me!  Exciting!  :-)  I loved being able to go to CCM's daily mass yesterday.  I can't tell you what it is like for me to be able to go to any Catholic church and "know the words."  I'm not worried about it.  I'm in hopes that I enjoy it.  If I do, I will probably make it a priority in my schedule when I transfer.  But anyhow, I'm excited.  I suppose only I would get excited about being able to go to church every single day.  But, shouldn't we all?!  I mean, if we all love Jesus, shouldn't we want to worship Him every day not only in our daily lives, but also with others!  It just makes me excited.  I'm a bit nervous because I haven't been to a daily mass at St. Cletus, but I'm sure it will be fine.  I guess I'm more nervous about going alone than anything.  Especially since I won't know anyone.  But, hey, I know Jesus and since He'll be there, I'll be fine!  Haha...So, I best be leaving.  Gotta go all the way across town!!!  Onto a nicer topic.........

Adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment