Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm Addicted

I have confirmed that I am addicted to writing blog posts, especially when I'm dealing with a lot in regards to my spiritual life.  I know that I should be dealing with this in a way that is "less public."  However, I really love being able to think my way through things as I write.  So do bear with me. 

It's Sunday morning.  Almost 9am and I am still sitting in my pajamas.  I am not sure what to do.  I plan on going to noon mass with a friend, but I must admit that it seems like it is FOREVER AND EVER away!  It doesn't help that I was up SUPER early this morning! 

I couldn't sleep last night.  Between the pain and the anxiety, I slept lightly for most of the night.  Rarely did I fall completely asleep.  So, I did a lot of staring at the walls.  I do hope I'll sleep better tonight, but with finals tomorrow that I'm not really ready for, it is doubtful.  I hate not being able to feel in control and knowing what I'm doing.  This would be a lot easier if I could just get over myself and focus on God and His will.  So, here's to focusing on God!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment