Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 83 - Limits and Dr. Pepper

Today has been quite the day.

83 days into headcovering, and someone tells me that she still doesn't think that I'm comfortable covering. This is the day after I have someone tell me about all the "conflicting feelings I've been having." I am really getting frustrated with myself over this whole deal. I don't know how much more I'll put about headcovering on here. It's kind of "old news" for me right now. It still shocks me that it has been over 80 days and I still have people asking to know what it's all about when they saw me in the first week. I think it's great that they want to know, but I don't seem to have the answer ready to "spout" off once the question is asked like I used to be able to do. It takes more time to think about it. Make sure what I'm saying is REALLY the truth on why I cover, etc. :) I love it. But I have limits as to how far I will go and how uncomfortable I will make myself with it. Because I am not feeling any further prodding from the Spirit about it (other than that I'd "better wear it!") I don't feel the need to take it further than where I'm at currently.

Obviously, I have no limits when it comes to my dieting. Ha. I'm currently enjoying a ginormous Dr. Pepper. It really is fantastic. Especially since I have one of my best friends sitting in my apartment! :) So, no bueno on the diet for today!!! Shopping tomorrow to get healthy food???

I did REALLY horribly on my Spanish test today. I didn't take the time to study that I should have...and well, yeah. I don't know. I know I didn't do well, so I'm counting on a C right now. I really need to go figure out what I have to get in the class to keep my GPA that is required for my scholarship. I have an academic advising meeting on Monday. So maybe, if i get my test back and it's REALLY horrible, I can drop and take 19 hours next semester to make it up. (And learn a language other than Spanish???) :) So we'll see. Looking on the bright side.

I've just been really stressed out lately, so I'm kind of not really getting sick. It's not really a cold, but it's hard to describe via internet. So, we shall see what happens with that. Hopefully it won't get too bad. Lol.

Anyhow, I should spend time with my Bestie that's here...SO, I'll catch ya up later! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment