Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Start Something

I want to start something. And it’s not my paper that I should be writing. I want it to be creative and effective. It doesn’t have to be a new idea…just something new to where I’m at in life. I don’t know whether it is just new to me or whether it is new to a group. But, I want to start something. I was some new phase to begin. While I wish I were starting a job or group, I am not. Boo.

I guess this may arise out of my longing to make a difference in this world. Ya know, it’s the longing that every person who ever lived had…yet we only remember a few of them. Yet, I know that I can only make a difference within my life and the lives of those around me on this college campus. Yet, I still want to start something.


Any ideas?! Suggestions?! That’s all. Now, I must do my homework…

No comments:

Post a Comment