Monday, June 21, 2010

Busy Existence

This week is SUPER busy for me. I have a test today, one on Wednesday, one on Friday, and another on Monday! I only have three classes! I still have to watch all of the lectures for one of my classes (as well as read three chapters of the textbook), and read many chapters of a different text, as well as keep up in my actual class that I have to attend. I still have to write/prepare a sermon to give on Sunday. Go grocery shopping. Take care of stuff for my apartment for the fall. AND...Do stuff with Green Room Campus Ministry!

Life is crazy right now!!! And...I'm not sure I'm going to get a break anytime soon!

My weekend wasn't too bad...but it definitely did not help me to relax enough to be ready for this crazy week. And on top of that...I despise summer weather! I don't like the heat. Someday, I will live up north...Not liking all this heat and humidity! Oh well...I guess I'll live.

I'm used to being busy, but this much in a short amount of time, requiring excellence, is stressing me out! Relying on God to pull me through this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment