Friday, June 11, 2010

The Beginning

Hi!
I've been writing since the beginning of my time. I have been writing my life story...my life's existence since the day I was born. And, so have you.
I want this blog to be a place where I can share anything and everything about my existence on this earth. Some of it will be amazing stories, some not so amazing. The very title of this blog, Reclaimed Existence, is exactly what my life is on this earth...It is what God has done for me and many others on this planet. He has salvaged us and helps us become who He created us to be! As I debated names, I kept coming back to this idea that I have been made new...which means that at one point in time, I was old, broken, worn-down. I thought about the name "Salvage Stories" which emphasizes the rescuing grace of God. But, I felt it needed something more...God didn't just rescue me. God claimed me! And, all I have to do now is accept that He claimed me - Hence the "Reclaimed." I've never stopped existing...But now, I exist for God's purpose and through God's claim on my life! He is, in fact, the CREATOR OF THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment