Tuesday, August 9, 2011

ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS!

Yesterday, Nichole and I went to get our engagement photos done.  They are by a Mrs. Kymberly Spaulding who did our hair and make-up before we left!  I love being pampered, so it was an amazing day!  We went out to Cuivre River State Park to have lovely scenery.  Great times!  So, here are a few of my favorites! :)

































Sorry if there are any repeats! BUT, don't they look phenomenal!  I'm so excited!  I can't wait to get some of them printed and framed! :)  Anyway, I love Nichole D Kelly!  She is the light of my life and the other half of my heartbeat!  She makes me happy to live!  She completes me!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! I am having a professional photography prints sale on my web page! If you want to order some :)(If you have a print release)

    ReplyDelete