Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bedtime at 10am?!

I woke up today with a migraine.  Actually, this migraine is leftover from last night.  How am I writing on a computer screen if I have a migraine, you ask? My eyes are closed and the computer screen is as dim as can be...and my typing is as soft as possible.  I am so sick of laying in bed doing nothing.  That's all these diseases seem to want to do.  I'm excited to start school on Monday, but I'm scared to death that school is going to kill my body.  Hiking quickly from one end of campus to the next with a full backpack in ten minutes does not sound appealing to me.  Especially in a flare, the task will be great.  I just want to be able to enjoy school now that I am finally choosing for myself what I want to do with my life and what I want to major in, etc.  I want life to be simple, yet with chronic pain, simple is merely wishful thinking.

Migraines suck.

Fibromyalgia sucks.

Even depression sucks.

Taking more meds than my grandma sucks.

Needless to say, I am considering bedtime at 10am...This sucks.  There's nothing else I can do.  Okay, I'm done now.  Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment