Saturday, November 13, 2010

Existence on YouTube

Hey! Today is day 98 of headcovering and all seems to be going well. I had another affirmation Thursday night, so I am super excited about that! It was a good reminder of why I wear my cover and how God is working through my learning experience!

I watched the Mizzou and K-State game today. Haven't sat and watched college football in a long time! It was a good refresher of the college student inside me!

At half-time, I made my first YouTube video with my new toy! YAY for getting a webcam! I'm excited about it all...but, I love writing, so the blogging world will not be neglected by my seemingly new video blog! :) I don't think I'm great with cameras...I think it's weird to talk to myself (even if it is for the Internet world), so I don't know how many videos or how often I will make them!? So, I guess we shall see! LOL.

here's the link to the new video if you wanna keep up with me on YouTube...my username is "ReclaimedExistence." The video is posted on here below. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment